International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
"Improving the lives of people diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia through educating staff in the area of dementia care and certifying staff as CDP’s and CMDCP’s” NCCDP ICCDP Sandra Stimson CEO Lynn Biot Gordon COO
"Train your staff and position your organization as a leader in health care services" - Sandra Stimson CEO
"Improving the lives of people diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia through educating staff in the area of dementia and staff CDP® certification"
Certified Dementia Practitioner® CDP®
Do not start the CDP® application unless you have completed the ADDC seminar. You will be asked to upload the class certificate as well as other documents depending on the option you select. You will be asked to submit payment at the time you create the application. If you are unable to provide payment, your application will be deleted within 7 days and you will then need to start a new application.
IF YOUR CORPORATION IS SETTING UP A CORPORATE GROUP ACCOUNT, DO NOT START A CDP® APPLICATION UNTIL YOUR CORPORATION PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONS.
Group Application Guidelines
1. After payment, you will receive a receipt via email.You will receive a link to the CDP® Group Admin account page where you can add new members, delete members, and renew members.
2. Once you create the initial list, there are no substitutions and no refunds. You can add employees to the list. You can delete a person's name, you can add a person's name but you cannot substitute a person for another person.
3. Once you pay for the group, the employees have 7 days to complete their application. If they do not complete their application, the automated system will delete their account and there is no refund. Please remind your employees to watch for the email to complete their application. Sometimes the NCCDP email ends up in their spam mail. They should whitelist ICCDPOffice@iccdp.net.
4. The renewing members won't show up on this initial list until 60 days prior to their renewal.
5. Once you delete a person's name from the group, their application will be available should the individual choose to renew their application, but individual will not be connected to your corporate group account. If the individual is removed from your corporate group account, prior to completing their application, the individual will be responsible for payment.
6. If they do not complete their application, it will show as unpaid and will be deleted after 30 days.
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
Forgot Username or Password?
PLEASE ENTER FOLLOWING DETAILS
New Group Application
Please enter Mobile Number.Our records show that your mobile number is missing.
Please enter your verification code
Certified Dementia Practitioner ® CDP®, Certified Montessori Dementia Care Professional® CMDCP® and Certified Montessori Dementia Care Professional Trainer™ CMDCPT™
The CDP®, CMDCP®, and CMDCPT™ are global certifications recommended for those working in the health care industry and with the geriatric population. These certifications are a compliment to your chosen profession. The CDP®, CMDCP® or CMDCPT™ are not a profession, but rather a level of additional Dementia training and Dementia certification that you have received in the area of Dementia care that will enable the health care professional to provide compassionate care.
The CDP® and CMDCP® certifications are a commitment by the professional to end elder abuse and neglect through continuous training in the area of Dementia Care. Worldwide there lacks standardization in the requirements of Dementia education for front line staff and health care professionals, elder care attorneys, educators, geriatric managers who work in learning institutions, psychiatric facilities, rehabilitation centers, associations, government agencies, nursing homes, assisted living, senior communities, adult day care, hospitals, home care and hospice agencies and 55 plus communities.
Subscribe to our mailing list for news about Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia.
Do you wish to continue?
Welcome to ICCDPPlease enter your full name and email below.